LCL offers years of experience and know-how in the area of data centres and colocation. The company has five independent data centres in Aalst, Antwerp, Diegem, Gembloux and Huizingen. Thanks to its dynamic team and reputable services, LCL has grown in recent years into a company with customers in many different sectors.
Are you eager to start your next project within the critical environment of data centres? Do you have experience in managing construction projects, renovations or capacity expansions? Are you steadfast in negotiating with contractors and do you blow people away with your methodical approach?
Then the position of Facilities Project Manager at LCL is your next challenge!
In this role you are responsible for your projects from design phase to completion. So you are involved in the project from A to Z. This of course makes for a diverse and challenging job!
- Industrial Engineer or Civil Engineer
- You are an experienced project manager
- Knowledge of architecture, electricity and/or HVAC
- Experience in critical work environments
- You are organized and disciplined in your work
- You are strong in communication and negotiation
- Working within the scope and budget of a project is not new to you
- You have experience in managing contractors
- Bilingual Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office & MS Projects
- You have a driving licence B
You will find yourself in a growing company where trust, respect, open-mindedness and team spirit are central and where enthusiasm prevails. Managing data centers is first and foremost people work. That is why we are strongly committed to learning and getting better. Anyone with the drive and ambition to belong to the top in data centers will have every opportunity to grow at LCL. Progress is our driving force! We pay attention to the well-being of our employees so that as a passionate and committed team we can make a difference for our customers.
LCL offers you a full-time contract for an indefinite period of time. The package you get includes not only a competitive fixed salary, but also a company car, smartphone, insurances and more.