The LCL North Sea Regatta held in June this year was a great success once again. The fine weather, high waves and the wind in our sails made for an exciting race in which 17 boats battled for victory.
We will be holding this event again next year on Thursday 20 June 2019, so be sure to note the date in your agenda. For those of you who are not yet familiar with the concept, at the LCL North Sea Regatta you are initiated into the ways of sailing in the morning so that you can compete in a real sailboat race later in the day. Meals are provided onshore and offer an excellent opportunity to network with people from the IT sector in a relaxed atmosphere.
If you sponsor a boat, you can share this fantastic experience with your clients, suppliers or employees. To find out more or reserve a boat, please contact Wim Boschmans.
What does a sponsorship package include?
- Your own sailboat for the day, to which you can invite your clients, colleagues, suppliers and so on. There are eight places available on each boat.
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks reception and dinner for you and your guests.
- The opportunity to network with different people from the IT sector during breakfast, lunch, the drinks reception and dinner.
- Your company's logo on your boat's flag and banners.
- Plenty of adventure and excitement during the regatta.
- The opportunity to include your promotional items in the goody bag we hand out to all participants.
- In addition, every year we donate an amount to a good cause that sponsors can nominate.
Visit our Facebook page for photos of the 2018 edition of the LCL North Sea Regatta.