Field Technician (Diegem - Aalst - Antwerpen)
9 April 2019
If you’re looking for a challenging job in the world of data centers, you’re technically inclined and have a hands-on mentality. Then you are definitely looking for a diversified job as Field Technician!
You install electrical, data and monitoring cabling. In addition, you are responsible for the administrative handling together with the service manager. In this job you obviously work closely with your colleagues, clients and suppliers. During projects you will handle the physical installation of racks, cable trays and electricity works, among other things. On a daily basis you are responsible for the high-quality hands-on support of the mechanical works in the different data centers. You perform the follow up of the maintenance done by our suppliers.
- You have a basic knowledge of electricity: BA4
- You are tidy
- You don't have a 9-to-5 mentality
- You are service and customer oriented
- You can work both independently and in team
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You are quick to find your way in software programs
- You are flexible in your work and you participate in the rotation of the standby duty (24/7)
- You have a driving license B.
Compensation & benefits
You enter a small team where there is a close bond between staff members and where collegiality, integrity, safety and security are key. We offer you a permanent position in which you enjoy a nice salary package supplemented with benefits including a company car with fuel card.
If you have a question about this vacancy, or if you would like to get more information, please contact Dimitri Vanschoenwinkel on 02 709 70 20.