Cloud Alliances Developer (Diegem - Aalst - Antwerpen - Huizingen)
9 April 2019
Are you with your head in the “Clouds” and do you want to gain even more knowledge about this? Are you a sociable person and attracting cloud providers sounds like music to your ears? Then our position as Cloud Alliances Developer is the position you are looking for!
In this position you are part of the sales team and you develop initiatives with the international Cloud providers. In the short term, this means building relationships with the largest players on the market. Through your knowledge and skills you become a true evangelist of the joint value proposition between LCL and its Cloud partners!
- Master or bachelor with a thorough knowledge of the key international Cloud providers and (Public) cloud solutions in the market;
- At least 7 years of track record in business development with partner ecosystems in the Cloud market;
- Trilingual, Dutch, French and English; preference is given to candidates with knowledge of Mandarin;
- You need concrete objectives and are result-oriented;
- You easily make new contacts both face-to-face and by telephone and online;
- CRM is an important tool for you and you therefore keep it up to date.
- You are a loyal team player who wants to master the LCL DNA.
Compensation & benefits
You will enter a dynamic company with a future, where your capabilities in sales will make a world of difference. LCL is a growing company where Customer Intimacy, collegiality and the "I do care mentality" are central and where you can deepen yourself in the ICT world.
We offer you a permanent position in which you enjoy an attractive remuneration package supplemented with fringe benefits including a smartphone, laptop and company car with fuel card.
Send your CV by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Dimitri Vanschoenwinkel.
If you have a question about this vacancy, or if you would like to get more information, please contact Dimitri Vanschoenwinkel on 02 709 70 20.